- Service: By Service we mean the website english-speaking-services.com
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, duration of viewing a page).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files saved on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or Service Providers): The term Subcontractor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of several Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject means any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes to provide you with our Service and improve it.
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable data may include, but are not limited to:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you following your request (contact form).
You can choose not to receive any communication from us by simple request by email.
We may also collect information relating to how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that you you view, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
List of cookies used on the site
GDPR Cookie Consent 1 Category
Necessary. Type: Cookie management. Duration: 1 year. This cookie is set by the CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
GDPR Cookie Consent 2 Category
Necessary. Type: Cookie management. Duration: 1 year. This cookie is set by the CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Not Required” category.
Cookie Google Tag Manager Category
Functional. Type: Tag management. Duration: 1 min. Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that makes it quick and easy to update tracking codes and related code fragments (collectively called tags) on websites and mobile apps.
Google Analytics Cookie 1 Category
Analytics. Type: Analytical. Duration: 2 years. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide insights into visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source, and more.
Google Analytics 2 cookie Category
Analytics. Type: Analytical. Duration: 1 day. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report of how the website performs. Data collected including the number of visitors, the source they came from and the pages visited in anonymous form.
Google Ads cookies Category
Advertising. Type: Advertising. Duration: 1 year. Google Ads (Adwords) is Google’s advertising platform. We use it to advertise our content and/or services to a qualified audience. This cookie (valid for 12 months) collects IP addresses and tracks your online activities over time and across different sites or other online services by collecting information relating to website navigation in an automated manner. These technologies can “recognize” you across different devices you use, such as a desktop or laptop computer, your smartphone or tablet. Third parties (advertisers) use this information to provide advertisements about products and services tailored to your interests. These advertisements may appear on other websites or mobile applications from any of your devices. This process also allows us to manage and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Note that at no time do we have access to the information collected by this cookie but we can however use it in an aggregated manner through the Google advertising platform to offer content or services similar and/or complementary to those which you could have consulted on this site. This process also allows us to manage and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. You can get more details about the use of Google cookies here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types By default, and in accordance with the law, these cookies are not activated on our site without your consent.
We use the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
- Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may process your Personal Data:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you allowed us to do it
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and
your rights do not override this legitimate interest
- To respect the law
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain this data for a longer period.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a location where data protection laws differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Communication of data to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission of data over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. we intend to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can consult or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if we relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For further details, please contact the data protection authority nearest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing it or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites Our Service
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete this information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by email and/or by placing a prominent notice on our Service.
- By e-mail :